8.0

2002 Ford Expedition accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Expedition:

2002 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Dec 202008

Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L

The one thing that helps my children enjoy car rides is listening to their music cd's. Now that the cd player no longer works for some unknown reason all we have is the radio and tape player how extremely boring. There isn't even a spot to plug an a mp3 player. When I go to Ford to ask them to fix the problem it appears they no longer make this specific cd player and would have to replace the whole system costing me a hell of a lot of money. What A Joke. Scamming us out of more money!!!!

- , Bloomville, OH, USA