2002 Ford Expedition lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Expedition:

2002 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Feb 012016

The passenger side turn signal will not work. I have changed fuses, bulb( even though both were good), and have checked wiring and can not get it to work. This is very much a safety issue and I can't imagine that I am the only one this has happen to.

- Sugar Hill, GA, USA

Dec 272014

Expedition 8-cyl

Spark plug popped out my iginition coil and the threading section is stripped. When I started my car an exploration sound occurred. Also, my driver side head light won't stay lite even with replacement light unit. Also car stalls when car is facing down a hill, even with a full tank of gas.

- Lawrenceville, GA, USA