4.0

1. ford should fix again (1 reports)
2003 Ford Expedition engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Expedition:

2003 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jan 232007

Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L

I have experienced oil leaks from the engine of my 2003 Ford Expedition. The first time I took it to the dealer they told me it was a leaking oil filter plate and did not charge me. When I took it back the next day they said it was the Valve covers leaking. They charged me around $700 to fix it. The next day it was still leaking. I spoke with the service manager and expressed my displeasure. He agreed to look at the vehicle closer. I was treated to a good faith warranty repair. Now, about a year later it's leaking again. I have not yet been to the dealer about the reoccurring problem.

- , Tracy, CA, USA