8.0

2003 Ford Expedition lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Expedition:

2003 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jul 262010

Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L

My stop lights suddenly stopped working. I've checked fuses 2,5 &29 which appear to be related to stop lights. I've replaced every bulb and replaced the stop light switch with a genuine Ford Part. I've tried "Just Answers" to no avail. I've noticed in the Ford Handbook that there is apparently a Stop Light Switch Relay. Can't for the life of me find it. It isn't in the main Fusebox. Any Ideas would really be appreciated.

Thanks