- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 18 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 29 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 48 days ago
2003 Ford Expedition
Worst 2003 Expedition transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shakes and makes loud noises in A4WD1
- shift cable burns through at manifold1
- slipping and jerking when driving1
- transmission died1
- transmission noise1
- won't go in reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.