2003 Ford Expedition windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Expedition:

2003 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Oct 142015

Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L

I bought this Expedition at 131000 and wondered why owner kept it under shelter. When I came to look it over he said from sun (I live in Florida) Only a month after I bought it rained hard and water is leaking down both front windshield pillars, windows won't work, door locks won't work and lights flicker. Every time it rains. I have sealed around top of windshield with silicon which has helped and found out online this is a common problem and Ford will take responsibility and remove windshield and reseal.

- , Bonita Springs, FL, USA