2006 Ford Expedition accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Expedition:

2006 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jan 082015

Expedition 4WD 8-cyl

It was snowing on my way to an appointment and my wipers stopped working. I couldn't see out of the windows and another vehicle hit the front end of my 2006 Ford Expedition. Also the other drivers airbags deployed but mine did not. My truck was totaled. I spent the night in the hospital with back injuries and leg injuries, as well as a head injuries which caused me to temporarily lose my memory and consciousness.

- Parma, OH, USA