2007 Ford Expedition transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Expedition:

2007 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jun 012007

Expedition 8-cyl

I purchased a 2007 Expedition in Oct. 06 and about 6 months ago, I noticed that when I came to a stop I felt a kick afterwards. Slowly it progressed to a harder push, where it actually feels like someone hit me from behind. I took it for service at my local Ford dealer in October 07 and they had orders from Ford to recalibrate the transmission for now until they found a fix for the problem in mid-November. The recalibration worked for 1 week and now the problem has returned. Again I contacted the local Ford dealer and they claim not to have a fix yet. I need this fix.

- Weslaco, TX, USA