- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 3 days ago
- May 17: Ford Spark Plugs Breaking? Ford Settles Class-Action Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 16: Recalled Axle Repair May Not Meet U.S. Safety Agency's Own Rules news | 12 days ago
- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 25 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 31 days ago
2008 Ford Expedition
Worst 2008 Expedition transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rolls backwards when in park1
- shifts roughly in low gears1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.