2009 Ford Expedition seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford Expedition:

2009 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Sep 192013

Expedition 4WD 8-cyl

I was driving in a school zone when a vehicle ran a yield sign and hit me on the drivers side front. My airbags didn't deploy. The impact pushed me through a fence and into a residential yard. I hit my head on the window and the handle that was molded into the drivers side windshield. The left side of my body took the impact and I was wearing my seatbelt. I suffered a tbi and have been unable to work, drive, and function for a year.

- Havre, MT, USA