2015 Ford Expedition body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Expedition:

2015 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Sep 282016

Expedition

I was involved in a major front end collision yesterday that is most likely resulting in totaling my brand new car. My entire front end is demolished and frame was definitely effected as car doors couldn't even be opened. With all that said my air bags didn't deploy, the safety feature that is supposed to protect my family and I god forbid we get in an accident which we did and I want to know why! I contacted Ford last night and they referred my to my dealership and when I called my dealership they told me they don't make the cars! I just want answers.

- Bangor, PA, USA

Jul 012015

Expedition 4WD 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2015 Ford Expedition. The contact stated that the rear lift gate failed to open properly. The contact stated that this was a recurring failure. The vehicle was driven to the dealer for diagnostic testing. The technician stated that the latch and module needed to be replaced. The technician replaced the latch only. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 4,200. Updated 09/21/15

- Challante, MA, USA