- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 21 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 32 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 51 days ago
2013 Ford F-150
Worst 2013 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine shudder and loss of power16
- check engine light comes on3
- started to shudder when under a load3
- cannot reach dipstick1
- engine knocking when warming up1
- excessive noise1
- NHTSA: Engine202
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control62
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.