- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 4 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 26 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 28 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 28 days ago
2013 Ford F-150
Worst 2013 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine shudder and loss of power21
- check engine light comes on5
- started to shudder when under a load3
- cannot reach dipstick1
- engine knocking when warming up1
- excessive noise1
- leaking oil1
- NHTSA: Engine204
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control63
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.