- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 4 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 26 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 28 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 28 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
wheels / hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L SOHC engine has a defect where the intake valve seat fails. The valve then falls into the cylinder, destroying the engine & most owner relationships with Ford in the process.
Worst 2002 Focus wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sidewalls of tires blow before tread is worn2
- tires cupped prematurely2
- loud noise from tires1
- uneven tire wear1
- NHTSA: Tires50
- NHTSA: Wheels18
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 12
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt8
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall5
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.