- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 2 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 11 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 19 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 20 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
wheels / hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L SOHC engine has a defect where the intake valve seat fails. The valve then falls into the cylinder, destroying the engine & most owner relationships with Ford in the process.
Worst 2002 Focus wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sidewalls of tires blow before tread is worn2
- tires cupped prematurely2
- loud noise from tires1
- uneven tire wear1
- NHTSA: Tires50
- NHTSA: Wheels18
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 12
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt8
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall5
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.