- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2003 Ford Focus
Worst 2003 Focus suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise12
- rear suspension crossover bar rusted out2
- rear end is unstable1
- NHTSA: Suspension22
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.