- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 6 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 28 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 30 days ago
2003 Ford Focus
Worst 2003 Focus suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise12
- rear suspension crossover bar rusted out2
- rear end is unstable1
- NHTSA: Suspension22
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.