- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 13 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 23 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 29 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 54 days ago
2003 Ford Focus
Worst 2003 Focus suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise12
- rear suspension crossover bar rusted out2
- rear end is unstable1
- NHTSA: Suspension22
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.