- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 8 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 16 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 17 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
2003 Ford Focus
Worst 2003 Focus suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise13
- rear suspension crossover bar rusted out2
- rear end is unstable1
- NHTSA: Suspension22
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.