- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 4 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 21 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 4)
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 37,303 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem