- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 1 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 16 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 21 days ago
Shudder And Vibration Sounds On Takeoff
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 4)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 44,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 63 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (33 reports)
- replace dual-clutch (16 reports)
- only solution for me is to get rid of it! (9 reports)
- replace clutch/repair main seal (3 reports)
- recall15b22. reprogrammed pcm tcm (1 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)