- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 0 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 6 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 9 days ago
Shudder And Vibration Sounds On Takeoff
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 4)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 44,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 63 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (33 reports)
- replace dual-clutch (16 reports)
- only solution for me is to get rid of it! (9 reports)
- replace clutch/repair main seal (3 reports)
- recall15b22. reprogrammed pcm tcm (1 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)