- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 1 days ago
- January 14: Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty Emissions Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- January 11: Takata Recall: Stop Driving Your 2006 Ford Ranger recalls | 8 days ago
- January 4: Ford Coolant Leak Recall to Begin Soon recalls | 15 days ago
- December 28: Ford Transmissions That Suddenly Downshift Under Investigation investigations | 22 days ago
Shudder And Vibration Sounds On Takeoff
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 4)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 41,686 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 61 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (33 reports)
- replace dual-clutch (16 reports)
- only solution for me is to get rid of it! (9 reports)
- replace clutch/repair main seal (2 reports)
- recall15b22. reprogrammed pcm tcm (1 reports)