- May 30: Ford Recalls Mustangs For Camera Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- May 29: Ford Transit Connect Vans Recalled For Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 5 days ago
- May 25: Ford MPG Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Argues Ford news | 9 days ago
- May 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
- May 13: Ford Transit Connect Sunroof Recall Announced recalls | 21 days ago
Multiple Shifting Problems
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 25,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 59 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (41 reports)
- replace automatic clutch (6 reports)
- swapped it for another...ford says their is no solution (6 reports)
- replace clutches (3 reports)
- fixed (1 reports)
- ford forced to buy back focus (1 reports)