- December 13: Stop Underrides Act: Large Trucks and Trailers Need Guards news | 1 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition, 2017 F-53 and F-59 recalls | 13 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 202,000 Explorer SUVs and F-150 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- November 25: 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering Assist Faults Investigated investigations | 19 days ago
- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 25 days ago
2012 Ford Focus
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.