- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 9 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 29 days ago
- June 10: Ford Door Latch Recall Says Pawl Spring Tabs Crack recalls | 30 days ago
- June 4: Ford Mustang Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
2012 Ford Focus
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.