- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 5 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 6 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 10 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 22 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
2012 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
2012 Ford Focus Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Shudder And Vibration Sounds On Takeoff61
- Multiple Shifting Problems57
- Transmission Failure36
- Hesitation In Lower Gears24
- Transmission As A Whole No Good19
- Upshifts Too Soon, Loses Power And Speed, Dangerous11
- Transmission Malfunction Error Message9
- Rolls Backward While In Gear8
- Slipping On Gear Change8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.