- July 27: NHTSA Ford Explorer Exhaust Manifold Investigation Upgraded investigations | 1 days ago
- July 26: Austin, Texas: 60 Carbon Monoxide Detectors Activate in Ford Police SUVs news | 2 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 8 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2014 Ford Focus (Page 3 of 7)
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 9 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,380 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: