- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 4 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 7 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 27 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 28 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 7,556 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 18 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (11 reports)
- ford should refund my car (7 reports)