- March 27: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Agreed Upon by Parties news | 2 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 2 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 5 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 7 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 9 days ago
2007 Ford Fusion
Worst 2007 Fusion brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake pedal goes to floor5
- loss of brake pressure after hitting bumps4
- brakes lock up easily3
- brakes mushy after ABS engages1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes36
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic7
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.