- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 21 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 32 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 51 days ago
2007 Ford Fusion
Worst 2007 Fusion brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake pedal goes to floor4
- brakes lock up easily3
- loss of brake pressure after hitting bumps2
- brakes mushy after ABS engages1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes15
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic7
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.