- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 27 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 49 days ago
- June 1: Ford Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 62 days ago
2007 Ford Fusion
Worst 2007 Fusion brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake pedal goes to floor2
- brakes lock up easily1
- loss of brake pressure after hitting bumps1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes11
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic7
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.