- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 1 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 7 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 30 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 52 days ago
2007 Ford Fusion
Worst 2007 Fusion brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake pedal goes to floor5
- loss of brake pressure after hitting bumps4
- brakes lock up easily3
- brakes mushy after ABS engages1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes36
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic7
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.