- May 17: Ford Spark Plugs Breaking? Ford Settles Class-Action Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- May 16: Recalled Axle Repair May Not Meet U.S. Safety Agency's Own Rules news | 9 days ago
- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 22 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 28 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 43 days ago
2007 Ford Fusion
Worst 2007 Fusion brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake pedal goes to floor2
- brakes lock up easily1
- loss of brake pressure after hitting bumps1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes11
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic7
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.