- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- June 2: Takata Says It Didn't Make Airbag Named in Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- May 30: Honda Starter Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 32 days ago
- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 42 days ago
2002 Honda Civic
seat belts / air bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
Worst 2002 Civic seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- SRS light stays on46
- seat belt buckle broke1
- SRS light on1
- NHTSA: Air Bags140
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal43
- NHTSA: Seat Belts25
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module21
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module5
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Warning Light/Devices1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.