- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- July 24: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7 and CX-9 to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
- June 29: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 and Mazda6 Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 50 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 61 days ago
2015 Mazda MAZDA5
3 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2015 Mazda MAZDA5
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10085446
Summary: SOME VEHICLES MAY EXPERIENCE A LACK OF ENGINE POWER/ROUGH IDLING AND THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON WITH ONE OR MORE OF THE MISFIRE RELATED DTCS OF P0300:00, P0301:00, P0302:00, P0303:00 AND P0304:00. THIS CONCERN MAY BE CAUSED BY AN INTERNAL FA
NHTSA ID #10085289
Summary: IF AN ENGINE ASSEMBLY IS REPLACED AFTER A CATASTROPHIC INTERNAL MECHANICAL FAILURE, CLEAN THE INTAKE MANIFOLD INTERNALLY BEFORE INSTALLING A REPLACEMENT ENGINE ASSEMBLY. IF THE INTAKE MANIFOLD IS NOT CLEANED PROPERLY, THE REPLACEMENT ENGINE
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
NHTSA ID #10085383
Summary: IDS UPDATE 101.00 AND 101.02 IS NOW AVAILABLE ON MS3 UNDER THE "IDS/INFOTAINMENT" TAB.