- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 8 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 17 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 34 days ago
1995 Nissan Altima
Worst 1995 Altima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- interior lights not working2
- no voltage to spark plugs1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator4
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.