2001 Nissan Altima electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Altima:

2001 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Mar 222009

Altima GXE 2.4L

I completed my grocery last weekend and was returning home from the mall when my 2001 Nissan Altima refused to start. Not even a crank. I called the AAA to jump start but I knew I just replaced the battery past month and this wont help. Then came the towing guy. he hit something below the dashboard (I believe it was a starter) and then the car started on the first go. The same problem happened today. I am not sure about the exact issue thats causing this. I read several complaints here and most of them says of fixing their auto with the auto shop didnt worked for them. Could anyone help me with this?

- , Charlotte, NC, USA