4.0

1. need to replace brain but don't have the $, car still runs. (1 reports)
2001 Nissan Altima electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Altima:

2001 Nissan Altima Owner Comments

Jul 012007

Altima GXE 2.4L

Washed the engine with the car running as I'd done 6 years in a row, never had a problem, apparently the main brain got some moisture and didn't like it. I had several things replaced per the code from the key-run coding, saying exhaust, I had the cadillic converter replaced, the fuel filter on and on. Everything was fixed and I just couldn't afford the main brain after that. Then to tick me off further, only got $5 for the catalytic converter I had replaced! What a deal! Not.

- , Clover, SC, USA