- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 21 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 32 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 38 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Recalls 2016 Sentra Over Stalling Problems recalls | 41 days ago
- June 1: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder SUVs to Fix Brake Light Switches recalls | 86 days ago
2003 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.
Worst 2003 Altima transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car died on the road2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.