- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 30 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 40 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 51 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 53 days ago
2004 Nissan Altima
Worst 2004 Altima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine loses power & lights dim2
- car bucked and stalled1
- electrical interference when using defroster1
- engine light on, needs new computer1
- shuts off when driving and difficult to restart1
- trunk will not open with key or switch inside of car1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System23
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.