- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 12 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 13 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 22 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 39 days ago
2004 Nissan Altima
Worst 2004 Altima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine loses power & lights dim2
- car bucked and stalled1
- electrical interference when using defroster1
- engine light on, needs new computer1
- shuts off when driving and difficult to restart1
- trunk will not open with key or switch inside of car1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System23
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.