- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 55 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 65 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
Shudders And Jerks
2014 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "beware of this clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about a whining noise from the power steering pump and a concerning amount vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 22,893 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 34 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (19 reports)
- not sure (14 reports)
- performed cvt software update. resolved the issue (1 reports)