- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 41 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 41 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 51 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 60 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
2014 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "beware of this clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about a whining noise from the power steering pump and a concerning amount vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
Worst 2014 Altima transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.