- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 0 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 13 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 29 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 48 days ago
Shudders And Jerks
2014 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 27,750 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 38 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (20 reports)
- not sure (17 reports)
- performed cvt software update. resolved the issue (1 reports)