- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 55 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 59 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 60 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 68 days ago
Shudders And Jerks
2014 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 27,750 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 38 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (20 reports)
- not sure (17 reports)
- performed cvt software update. resolved the issue (1 reports)