- May 5: Nissan Rogues Recalled For Rear Brake Calipers recalls | 2 days ago
- April 4: Nissan Transmission Lawsuit Names Pathfinder and Rogue news | 33 days ago
- March 27: Nissan Rogue Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Recalls 2021 Rogue For Wrong Wheel Nuts recalls | 43 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Altima Hood Latch Recall Fix Failed: Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Shudders And Jerks
2014 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 39,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 47 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (27 reports)
- not sure (19 reports)
- performed cvt software update. resolved the issue (1 reports)