- August 25: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 1 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 6 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 9 days ago
- August 13: Nissan Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 13 days ago
Shudders And Jerks
2014 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 38,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 46 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (26 reports)
- not sure (19 reports)
- performed cvt software update. resolved the issue (1 reports)