- July 8: Nissan Prevails in Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- June 11: Nissan Altima CVT Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 35 days ago
- May 31: Nissan Altimas Recalled For Risk of Fires recalls | 46 days ago
- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 65 days ago
- May 1: Nissan Recalls Altimas To Fix Everlasting Brake Lights and Rollaways recalls | 76 days ago
2014 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 67,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 54 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (48 reports)
- not sure (6 reports)