- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 0 days ago
- November 15: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 32 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 42 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 55 days ago
2014 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 67,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 56 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (50 reports)
- not sure (6 reports)