- December 17: Nissan Agrees To Settle Delta Stroke Sensor Brake Defect Lawsuit
- December 11: Nissan Recalls Over 800,000 Cars, Minivans and SUVs
- November 28: NHTSA Closes Bosch Power Xpress 240V Investigation
- November 7: Nissan Recalls Vehicles For Exploding Air Bags and Acceleration Problems
- November 4: Infiniti Recalls Over 14,000 Hybrids and SUVs
2002 Nissan Sentra
Worst 2002 Sentra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- high oil consumption3
- engine failure2
- service engine soon light is on2
- hard start when cold1
- head gasket blown1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling66
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine41
- NHTSA: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.