- March 22: Government Investigates Recall of 1 Million Nissan Vehicles
- March 6: Nissan Recalls 625,000 Altimas With Hoods That Could Fly Open
- February 11: Nissan Steering Problems Cause Recall of 17,000 Vehicles
- January 31: Nissan Recalls 639,000 Pathfinders, Rogues and Infiniti QX60 Vehicles
- January 22: Nissan Recalls 3 Models For Braking and Steering Problems
2002 Nissan Sentra
Worst 2002 Sentra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- high oil consumption3
- engine failure2
- service engine soon light is on2
- hard start when cold1
- head gasket blown1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling45
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine36
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.