- July 26: Nissan Expands Takata Air Bag Recall By 226,000 Vehicles
- June 28: Plastic Trim Causes Investigation of 360,000 Nissan Versa Cars
- June 27: Nissan LEAF Recalled Because of Auto Shutdown
- June 11: Over 1 Million Cars Might Have Explosive Takata Air Bag Inflators
- June 4: Nissan Recalls SUVs With Wheels That Could Fall Off
2002 Nissan Sentra
Worst 2002 Sentra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- high oil consumption3
- engine failure2
- service engine soon light is on2
- hard start when cold1
- head gasket blown1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling65
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine41
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.