1995 Pontiac Grand Am
Worst 1995 Grand Am engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light goes on after acceleration2
- shakes, runs roughly2
- won't start2
- check engine light is on1
- engine failure1
- engine won't shut off intermittently1
- intermittently stalls out while driving1
- stalls when accelerating1
- ticking noise when running1
- vibration when idling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.