1998 Pontiac Grand Am
Worst 1998 Grand Am engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls, run roughly4
- intake manifold gasket failure2
- engine is shaking1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.