2003 Pontiac Grand Am
Worst 2003 Grand Am engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold leaking47
- engine stalls/dies when driving10
- rocker arms loosening7
- engine hesitates when accelerating3
- engine flare around 5 mph1
- engine locked up1
- engine RPMs went to redline1
- erratic idle1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.