- July 11: GM Recalls 98,000 Cars For Radio and Seat Belt Problems
- June 21: GM Sued For Mail and Wire Fraud, $10 Billion At Stake
2004 Pontiac Grand Am
Worst 2004 Grand Am engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start or dies right after it starts4
- intake manifold gasket failure4
- engine failing, bad rockers, leaking coolant, oil2
- blown head gasket1
- car stalls at an idle1
- check engine light is on1
- engine revvs while stopped1
- makes a rattling noise when turning off1
- problem with the fuel injectors1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.