- July 11: GM Recalls 98,000 Cars For Radio and Seat Belt Problems
- June 21: GM Sued For Mail and Wire Fraud, $10 Billion At Stake
1999 Pontiac Grand Prix
Worst 1999 Grand Prix transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure3
- rough shifting1
- wont shift into overdrive1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission13
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.