- January 2: Honda 5-Speed Transmission Class Action Settlement news | 23 days ago
- December 19: Honda Driveshaft Recall Follows 152 Warranty Claims recalls | 37 days ago
1997 Acura CL
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 1997 CL suffered from repeated failures of the driver side power window. Acura replaced the power window motor under their standard warranty and is some cases even offered warranty extensions, perhaps side-stepping a recall.
1997 Acura CL Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Control Unit/Module ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Switches: Brake Light1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Acura CL Model Years
Curious how the 1997 CL compares to other years?
Check out our Acura CL overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CL.