2015 Acura TLX
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2015 Acura TLX owners just want a transmission that can get from 1st to 5th gear without feeling like a washing machine full of bricks. A class-action lawsuit wants answers for why the car’s transmission jerks and hesitates just months after the transmissions were recalled and replaced for not being able to shift into park.
Worst 2015 TLX Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- seat moulding is cracked2
- steering wheel locked up2
- back up camera is terrible, blurry, at night1
- memory seats do not work1
- odometer inaccurate1
- park assist not working properly1
- radio not working1
- terrible gps1
- touch screen not working1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Acura TLX Model Years
Curious how the 2015 TLX compares to other years?
Check out our Acura TLX overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the TLX.