- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 21 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 32 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 37 days ago
Audi TSB #A011491 2028842-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Customer vehicle is fitted with unauthorized ECM tuning. All systems on Audi vehicles are engineered to work together using the factory calibrations, which have been extensively tested and validated before the vehicle is released for sale. The Audi warranty coverage is based on the results of developing the vehicle under the factory calibration. If a vehicle is equipped with unauthorized hardware or software tuning, it can cause stress on vehicle components outside of intended design limits, and can cause damage and additional wear. Subsequently, factory powertrain warranty coverage is reduced or voided.
Click a tab for more information.