- July 24: Volkswagen 3-Liter Diesel Fix Approved by Government news | 26 days ago
- July 22: Audi S8 and A8 Recalled to Fix Fuel Leaks recalls | 28 days ago
- July 18: Inspector General Finds NHTSA Flunked Takata Recall Test news | 32 days ago
- July 10: EPA Audit Shows Too Much Trust in Promises of Automakers news | 40 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 50 days ago
2016 Audi A3
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Audi A3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Audi A3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
As fuel accumulates in the EVAP system, it may leak out through the charcoal canister filter element. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source ... Read more »
If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »