- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 2 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 2 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- March 19: Audi Recalls A3 and RS 3 Cars To Replace Head Restraints recalls | 5 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 9 days ago
Audi Recall 20BK: Improperly Secured Fuel Line May Cause Fuel Leak
2018 Audi A3
A fuel leak in the engine compartment can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Audi TT Roadster, TT Coupe, A3 Sedan and A3 Cabriolet vehicles. The fuel hose quick connector may detach from the fuel supply line in the engine bay, resulting in a fuel leak.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will secure the fuel line connection, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 11, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20BK.
Click a tab for more information.