- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 40 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 52 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 54 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 72 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 77 days ago
Audi Recall 20BK: Improperly Secured Fuel Line May Cause Fuel Leak
2018 Audi A3
A fuel leak in the engine compartment can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Audi TT Roadster, TT Coupe, A3 Sedan and A3 Cabriolet vehicles. The fuel hose quick connector may detach from the fuel supply line in the engine bay, resulting in a fuel leak.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will secure the fuel line connection, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 11, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20BK.
Click a tab for more information.