- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 18 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 54 days ago
- October 22: Audi Recalls Q5 and SQ5 For Second Time Over Loose Trim recalls | 87 days ago
Audi Recall 19N3/19N4: Coolant Pump May Overheat Or Short-Circuit
2014 Audi A4
A blocked pump or a short-circuited pump can increase the risk of a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Cooling System
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2013-2017 Audi A5 Cabriolet, A5 Sedan and Audi Q5 vehicles, 2012-2015 Audi A6 vehicles and 2013-2016 Audi A4 Sedan and A4 allroad vehicles. These vehicles, equipped with 2.0l Turbo FSI engines, have an electric coolant pump that can either become blocked with debris from the cooling system causing it to overheat or can short-circuit from moisture within the pump.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the pumps, free of charge. The recall began September 14, 2018. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number's for this recall is 19N3/19N4. Note: This recall is in additional to the coolant pump software update applied as a remedy under recall 17V002.
Click a tab for more information.