- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 22 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 25 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 27 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 33 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 38 days ago
Audi TSB #A661553 2038652-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 66 number 15-45 dated January 20, 2015. The paint is flaking off of the radiator grille or front license plate holder. The surfaces of these components were too smooth (due to high-gloss polishing tools), which led to weak adhesion of the paint during production. Only components with color index T94 are affected.
Click a tab for more information.