- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 40 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 52 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 54 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 72 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 77 days ago
Audi Recall 69Y4: Air Bag Mounting Screw May Be Loose
2018 Audi A4
If the air bag does not deploy correctly in the event of a crash, it can increase the risk of an injury.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Audi A5 Sportback and 2017-2018 Audi A4 Allroad vehicles. A passenger air bag module mounting screw may not have been sufficiently tightened, possibly affecting the deployment of the air bag in the event of a crash.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the air bag mounting screw, tightening or replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 19, 2018. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 69Y4.
Click a tab for more information.