- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 14 days ago
- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 22 days ago
- December 19: Audi TT and A3 Vehicles Recalled Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 29 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 30 days ago
- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 38 days ago
2013 Audi A8
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 3rd generation A8 got off to a slow start. Really slow, like "limp home" slow thanks to leaking antifreeze frying the engine's control modules. Thankfully the problem was recalled in September 2016.