- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 7 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 9 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 15 days ago
- January 26: Audi Caught With 'Unacceptable Shut-Off Devices' recalls | 28 days ago
- January 19: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 and S6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
2013 Audi A8
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 3rd generation A8 got off to a slow start. Really slow, like "limp home" slow thanks to leaking antifreeze frying the engine's control modules. Thankfully the problem was recalled in September 2016.