- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 1 days ago
- October 15: Audi R8 Coupe and R8 Spyder Recall Ordered For Fire Risk recalls | 2 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 9 days ago
- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 31 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 32 days ago
2013 Audi A8
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 3rd generation A8 got off to a slow start. Really slow, like "limp home" slow thanks to leaking antifreeze frying the engine's control modules. Thankfully the problem was recalled in September 2016.