- May 17: VW Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 8 days ago
- May 1: Volkswagen and Audi Vehicles Remotely Hacked news | 24 days ago
- April 24: Audi Coolant Pump Recall Affects 1.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 37 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 52 days ago
2013 Audi A8
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 3rd generation A8 got off to a slow start. Really slow, like "limp home" slow thanks to leaking antifreeze frying the engine's control modules. Thankfully the problem was recalled in September 2016.