- November 14: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Are Distracting, Says Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- November 12: Audi CO2 Emissions Lawsuit Says Gas-Powered Cars Illegal news | 5 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 21 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 26 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 30 days ago
2017 Audi Q3
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Audi Q3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Audi Q3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A vehicle approaching from behind may not have any warning that the vehicle is stopping, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »