- July 11: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Alleges Systems Fail news | 8 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls 148,000 Q5 and SQ5 SUVs For Loose Trim recalls | 21 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 For Airbag Failures recalls | 21 days ago
- June 28: Audi A8 Recall Issued For Passenger Seat Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- June 25: Audi Q3 SUVs Recalled For Turn Signal Failures recalls | 24 days ago
2017 Audi Q3
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Audi Q3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Audi Q3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
Without an indicator informing the driver of an inoperable turn signal, the driver may turn or change lanes without a signal, increasing the risk of crash. Read more »
A vehicle approaching from behind may not have any warning that the vehicle is stopping, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »