- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #A151225 2031085-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- MIL on. DTCs for the cam actuators are stored in ECM memory. After the activation of the cam actuator to change to the other cam profile, the pin of the actuator is pushed back in by the cam. This is confirmed by a voltage impulse, which is registered by the engine control unit and confirms the operation. If this does not happen, or not at the right time, a DTC "implausible signal" is saved in ECM memory. Check the distance of the pin tip of the cam actuator for valve lift system to the camshaft when it is not operated with a gauge. The measurement of the tip to the basic camshaft circle outside of the groove must be taken. If this measurement is 0.9mm, the actuator 06E103697J must be installed. The actuator 06E103697J must only be used, if the measurement is 0.9mm or bigger.
Click a tab for more information.